- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package jello pistachio pudding
- 1 can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 9 oz carton of cool whip
- Mix all ingredients and chill. When pudding sets, the dish is ready to eat.
- Notes: You can add cherries, nuts, or coconut if desired. You may also admit pineapple and juice and use 2-3 tbsp of milk instead.
- Good as a side dish or desert.
You can add cherries, nuts, or coconut if desired.
You may also omit pineapple and juice and use 2-3 tbsp of milk instead.
Good as a side dish or desert.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More