- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package jello pistachio pudding
- 1 can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 9 oz carton of cool whip
- Mix all ingredients and chill. When pudding sets, the dish is ready to eat.
- Notes: You can add cherries, nuts, or coconut if desired. You may also admit pineapple and juice and use 2-3 tbsp of milk instead.
- Good as a side dish or desert.
You can add cherries, nuts, or coconut if desired.
You may also omit pineapple and juice and use 2-3 tbsp of milk instead.
Good as a side dish or desert.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
The Italian Exchange
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More