- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 packets of dry Pistachio pudding mix
- 4 cups of Milk OR Vanilla Soymilk
- 1 small bag of Recess Peanut Butter chips
- 1 pre-cooked piecrust
- 1 can of whipped cream
- Make sure to follow the directions for making the pie
- Once you've mixed the milk or soymilk with the dry pistachio pudding mix, pour evenly into the pie crust.
- Strategically place 1/2 of the peanut butter chips on top of the pudding mix.
- Put whipped cream on top of the pudding mix and place the rest of the peanut butter chips on top of the whipped cream
- Place in fridge 30 minutes to 1 hour before serving!!
NotesOMG!!! SOO GOOD!!! My two favorite sweet flavors mingled together!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More