- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryOMG!!! SOO GOOD!!! My two favorite sweet flavors mingled together!
- 2 packets of dry Pistachio pudding mix
- 4 cups of Milk OR Vanilla Soymilk
- 1 small bag of Recess Peanut Butter chips
- 1 pre-cooked piecrust
- 1 can of whipped cream
- Make sure to follow the directions for making the pie
- Once you've mixed the milk or soymilk with the dry pistachio pudding mix, pour evenly into the pie crust.
- Strategically place 1/2 of the peanut butter chips on top of the pudding mix.
- Put whipped cream on top of the pudding mix and place the rest of the peanut butter chips on top of the whipped cream
- Place in fridge 30 minutes to 1 hour before serving!!
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Easy Halloween Cookies
Best Boiled Egg
Original Grape Nuts Bread Recipe from 1940’sSee More