- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 packets of dry Pistachio pudding mix
- 4 cups of Milk OR Vanilla Soymilk
- 1 small bag of Recess Peanut Butter chips
- 1 pre-cooked piecrust
- 1 can of whipped cream
- Make sure to follow the directions for making the pie
- Once you've mixed the milk or soymilk with the dry pistachio pudding mix, pour evenly into the pie crust.
- Strategically place 1/2 of the peanut butter chips on top of the pudding mix.
- Put whipped cream on top of the pudding mix and place the rest of the peanut butter chips on top of the whipped cream
- Place in fridge 30 minutes to 1 hour before serving!!
NotesOMG!!! SOO GOOD!!! My two favorite sweet flavors mingled together!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More