- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 (6-inch) white pita breads
- 1 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter, melted
- Italian Variation Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning*
- Ranch Variation Ingredients:
- 1 (1-ounce) package ranch flavor dry salad dressing mix
- Southwestern Variation Ingredients:
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Heat oven to 375 F. Cut each pita into 6 wedges; separate each wedge in half (48 wedges total).
- Stir together butter and seasonings for desired variation in large bowl. Add pita wedges; toss with seasoned butter until well coated.
- Place pita wedges, not overlapping, on 15x10x1-inch jelly-roll pans. Bake for 6 minutes. Turn each wedge over; continue baking for 2 to 4 minutes or until wedges are golden brown and crisp.
- *Substitute 1/2 teaspoon each dried basil leaves, marjoram leaves, oregano leaves and 1/4 teaspoon rubbed sage.
NotesThere are sooo many variations depending on taste and preference. I got these ideas from Land-O-Lakes butter, in a Martha Stewart magazine. The possibilities are endless.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Cooking with SabraSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More