- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time: 60 minutes
- 5 pound bag of white potatoes
- 2 cups of milk
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoon of butter
- 4 tablespoon of flour
- A small jar of red pimento
- 8 oz. or more of shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat milk, salt, pepper, butter and flour till it forms a paste.
- Boil potatoes in jacket.
- Peel when cooled
- Spray a 9x13 casserole dish
- Cut up potatoes and place in casserole dish
- Pour flour and milk mixture over potatoes
- Add pimentos
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
NotesThis is a typical recipe from Pittsburgh to feed a crowd.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Get Cookin'See More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More