- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time: 60 minutes
- 5 pound bag of white potatoes
- 2 cups of milk
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoon of butter
- 4 tablespoon of flour
- A small jar of red pimento
- 8 oz. or more of shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat milk, salt, pepper, butter and flour till it forms a paste.
- Boil potatoes in jacket.
- Peel when cooled
- Spray a 9x13 casserole dish
- Cut up potatoes and place in casserole dish
- Pour flour and milk mixture over potatoes
- Add pimentos
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
NotesThis is a typical recipe from Pittsburgh to feed a crowd.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More