PITTSBURGH STYLE BAKED STUFFED POTATOES
Pittsburgh Style Baked Stuffed Potatoes
- Cooking Time: 1 1/2 hours
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 6 Idaho baking potatoes
- 3/4 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup Monteray Jack cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3 scallions, minced
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tablespoon bacon bits
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 Tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 Tablespoon butter, melted
Scrub potatoes and bake in 450 degree oven about 1 hour.
Remove from oven, cut in half lengthwise, and spoon out the meal from skins into a mixing bowl.
Add all the remaining ingredients, except the Parmesan and the butter.
Blend until smooth.
Refill the potato shells, then brush with melted butter, and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
Return to 450 degree oven and bake until lightly browned. Watch closely.