- Cooking Time: 1 1/2 hours
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 6 Idaho baking potatoes
- 3/4 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup Monteray Jack cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3 scallions, minced
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tablespoon bacon bits
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 Tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 Tablespoon butter, melted
- Scrub potatoes and bake in 450 degree oven about 1 hour.
- Remove from oven, cut in half lengthwise, and spoon out the meal from skins into a mixing bowl.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, except the Parmesan and the butter.
- Blend until smooth.
- Refill the potato shells, then brush with melted butter, and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Return to 450 degree oven and bake until lightly browned. Watch closely.
NotesI found this in a stack of recipes my father cut and pasted to index cards. He loved to cut recipes from the newspaper and he was very organized. He died when he was 58......that was 28 years ago.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Recipes for Vitality
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More