- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 whole bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until sauce starts to boil.
- Lower heat and simmer, covered,for 30 to 45 minutes or until it is as thick as you like it
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Carl’s Cabbage Cream Pie
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Banana CakeSee More