- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 2 lbs pizza dough (I used this recipe because it makes enough for two pizza)
- 6 oz mozzarella cheese, cut into small cubes (you'll need ~48 pieces)
- 48 slices of Turkey pepperoni (from 1 package)
- 2-3 cups marinara sauce, warmed, for serving
- Heat garlic and butter over medium heat just until the garlic begins to brown. Remove from heat and let sit.
- Lightly brush the inside of a bundt pan (or other oven-safe dish) with garlic butter.
- Pull off large marble-sized balls of dough and flatten (~2/3 of an ounce, a kitchen scale makes this very easy). Top with a slice of pepperoni and a cube of mozzarella.
- Wrap the dough around the pepperoni and cheese, pinching well to seal.
- Very lightly brush the pizza ball with garlic butter and place into the bundt pan (I dabbed the pizza balls on a butter-dipped silicon brush to keep butter use low - there will be 1+ Tbsp leftover - and my hands butter free. Buttery hands make it hard to get the pizza balls to seal).
- Repeat until all of the dough is used.
- Cover and let sit for 30 minutes, while preheating the oven to 400.
- Bake for ~35 minutes, until the top is very brown.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Turn out onto a platter and serve with warmed marinara sauce for dipping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Taste of CenturyLink
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More