- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1lb. pizza dough
- 3 medium baking potatoes, cooked until fork tender and sliced fairly thin
- 1/4 c. fresh sage, chopped (or any herb you like)
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Then you:
- Preheat a pizza stone in the oven at 500 degrees for at least an hour.
- Have your potatoes, sage, and spices prepped and ready at hand.
- Break dough in half and begin stretching your dough to desired size.
- Place on the hot stone, sprinkle with olive oil and bake for 4-5 minutes until slightly dry. Add the potatoes in a circular pattern, then add sage, additional olive oil, and salt and pepper.
- Bake pizza for 10-15 minutes until the edges are nicely browned.
NotesStolen from Bake & Destroy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More