- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 48 bites
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 recipes pizza dough (or 2 cans refrigerated pizza dough)
- 8 oz block mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz thin sliced pepperoni
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning (combine oregano, basil, parsley, and garlic)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- pizza or marinara sauce
- Prepare pizza dough and roughly chop pepperoni. Cut block of mozzarella into 48 cubes.
- If you are going to bake some (or all!) right away preheat oven to 400°F. Grease 3 pie pans.
- If using refrigerated pizza dough: roll one dough out into a large rectangle and cut into 24 pieces. Repeat with 2nd pizza dough. If using homemade dough just pinch off walnut sized pieces as you go.
- In each dough piece place a couple pieces of chopped pepperoni and a cube of cheese. Seal dough around meat and cheese and place seam side down in pie pan.
- Repeat, placing approximately 16 dough balls in each pie plate.
- Once assembled, combine oil and spices and brush over the dough. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Now you can cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate or freeze or you can bake right away.
- When ready to bake: bake at 400°F for 16-20 min. Serve with warm pizza or marinara sauce.
Notesfrom: Chaos in the Kitchen
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More