- Cooking Time: 17
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits
- Olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 C. tomato, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 oz. (1/4 C.) fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Separate biscuits in half horizontally to form 20 biscuits.
- On 13-inch round baking stone, arrange six biscuits, with edges touching, in circle. Arrange remaining biscuits, edges touching, in another circle around center ring of biscuits. Gently press biscuits together with fingers to seal, leaving outside edges scalloped for petal effect.
- Lightly spray biscuits with oil: press garlic over biscuits; spread evenly.
- Chop tomato, green pepper and onion; sprinkle evenly over biscuits along with oregano and basil.
- Bake 15-17 minutes or until edges are golden brown; remove from oven.
- Immediately grate cheese over warm biscuits.
- To serve, pull biscuits apart.