- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup water (70° to 80°)
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1/3 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1/4 cup chopped canned mushrooms
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In bread machine pan, place the first 10 ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting.
- Choose crust color and loaf size if available. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).
- Just before the final kneading (your machine may audibly signal this), add the pepperoni, mushrooms and cheeses. Makes 1 loaf (1 pound).