- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup water (70° to 80°)
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1/3 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1/4 cup chopped canned mushrooms
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In bread machine pan, place the first 10 ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting.
- Choose crust color and loaf size if available. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).
- Just before the final kneading (your machine may audibly signal this), add the pepperoni, mushrooms and cheeses. Makes 1 loaf (1 pound).
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More