- Cooking Time: 33
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 20
- 8 Tbsp Butter -melted, 1 tsp dried Italian Seasoning, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 2 (12oz) cans Pullbury Golden Layers Biscuits, 40 sliced pepperoni, 8 oz mozarella chese -cut into approx 20+ cubes, 1/4 cup grated parmesean, 1 1/4 pizza sauce -heated
- Heat Oven to 350F.
- Spray 12-cup fluted tube pan with cooking spray.
- In small bowl mix melted butter, italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Seperate 1 can of dough into 10 biscuits; press or roll each into 3-inch rounds.
- Place 2 pepperoni slices in center of each bicuit and place a cube of mozarella on top of the pepperoni.
- Bring dough up around filling and roll into a ball.
- Roll in butter mixture and place in pan. Do this for each of the 10 biscuits.
- Sprinkle parmesean cheese over balls in the tube pan.
- Repeat steps with the next 10 biscuits.
- Pour remaining butter over the top.
- Bake at 350F for 33 to 38 minutes or until a golden brown. Cool 5 minutes.
- Gently turn pan over onto plate.
- Serve with warm pizza sauce for dipping.
NotesThis is a hit each and every time I make it. Gone within mere minutes!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More