- Cooking Time: 33
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 20
- 8 Tbsp Butter -melted, 1 tsp dried Italian Seasoning, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 2 (12oz) cans Pullbury Golden Layers Biscuits, 40 sliced pepperoni, 8 oz mozarella chese -cut into approx 20+ cubes, 1/4 cup grated parmesean, 1 1/4 pizza sauce -heated
- Heat Oven to 350F.
- Spray 12-cup fluted tube pan with cooking spray.
- In small bowl mix melted butter, italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Seperate 1 can of dough into 10 biscuits; press or roll each into 3-inch rounds.
- Place 2 pepperoni slices in center of each bicuit and place a cube of mozarella on top of the pepperoni.
- Bring dough up around filling and roll into a ball.
- Roll in butter mixture and place in pan. Do this for each of the 10 biscuits.
- Sprinkle parmesean cheese over balls in the tube pan.
- Repeat steps with the next 10 biscuits.
- Pour remaining butter over the top.
- Bake at 350F for 33 to 38 minutes or until a golden brown. Cool 5 minutes.
- Gently turn pan over onto plate.
- Serve with warm pizza sauce for dipping.
NotesThis is a hit each and every time I make it. Gone within mere minutes!