- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. hamburger
- one small onion, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 T. sugar
- 1/2 can spam, ground
- 1 c water
- 1 sm can italian flavored tomato paste
- 1 tsp worchestershire sauce
- Brown Hamburger with the onion.
- Mix all and spread on a hamburger bun 1/2.
- Top with a slice of american cheese
- Bake at 350 deg until heated thru and cheese melts.
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, SatisfyingSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More