- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. hamburger
- one small onion, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 T. sugar
- 1/2 can spam, ground
- 1 c water
- 1 sm can italian flavored tomato paste
- 1 tsp worchestershire sauce
- Brown Hamburger with the onion.
- Mix all and spread on a hamburger bun 1/2.
- Top with a slice of american cheese
- Bake at 350 deg until heated thru and cheese melts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More