- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. hamburger
- one small onion, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 T. sugar
- 1/2 can spam, ground
- 1 c water
- 1 sm can italian flavored tomato paste
- 1 tsp worchestershire sauce
- Brown Hamburger with the onion.
- Mix all and spread on a hamburger bun 1/2.
- Top with a slice of american cheese
- Bake at 350 deg until heated thru and cheese melts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More