- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4-6 beef cubed steak patties
- 1 small onion-chopped
- 1 tbls. minced garlic (in a jar)
- 15 oz. favorite pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella or italian style cheese blend-shredded
- 1 tbls. extra virgin olive oil
- 4-6 slices Texas toast garlic bread
- Put olive oil in pan and heat. Add cube steaks and brown.
- Remove steaks from pan and saute onions and garlic. Return steaks to pan and add pizza sauce.
- Heat covered 20 minutes. Add cheese to the top of each patty until melted.
- Bake garlic bread according to directions. Top each slice of garlic bread with a pizza burger.
NotesI've made a few changes to my mom's pizza burgers and came up with this! Delicious! The secret to keeping the burgers tender is to NOT over cook them! Photo by me!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More