- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni sausage
- 16 ounces pizza sauce
- 4 Tablespoons milk
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef with the onion, garlic and green bell pepper. Drain excess fat. Stir in the noodles, pepperoni, pizza sauce and milk, and mix well. Pour this mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 minutes, top with the cheese, then bake for 5 to 10 more minutes.
- PREP TIME 30 Min
- COOK TIME 30 Min
- SERVINGS 7
NotesThis recipe takes all the good things we love on pizza and combines them with egg noodles to create a great one-dish casserole that your whole family will enjoy.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Get Cookin'See More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More