- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 14 oz pizza sauce
- 10 items Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuit(s)
- ½ cup Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Pepperoni (or your normal pizza toppings)
- Put 1/4 jar of Pizza Sauce at the bottom of a square baker.
- Cut biscuits into quarters, and roll into a ball.
- Place the biscuit balls on top of pizza sauce, stick pepperoni in between the balls and pour remaining pizza sauce over the top.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes; or until dough looks baked.
NotesThis was a quick meal for when we had a really busy night...I made this a lot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More