- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 small onion (for about 1/4 cup slices)
- 1 1/2 cups already-sliced fresh button mushrooms
- 1 prepared pizza crust,
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 3/4 cup cooked chicken chunks
- 3/4 cup deli ham chunks
- 1 cup already shredded Swiss cheese
- Heat the oven to 450F.
- Peel the onion half and thinly slice it.
- Place the slices in a 2-quart, microwave-safe dish.
- Add the mushrooms and pepper slices (optional) to the dish with the onions.
- Cover the dish with microwave-safe plastic wrap and vent one corner.
- Microwave, on high, until the onions and peppers are wilted and the mushrooms have released their
- liquid, about 3 minutes.
- While the vegetables cook, place the pizza crust on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Stir together the mustard and sour cream and spread the mixture evenly over the crust.
- (A rubber spatula or the back of a spoon works well.)
- The chicken and ham pieces should be no larger than bite-size, so cut them if necessary. Sprinkle the chicken and ham pieces evenly over
- the crust.
- Remove the vegetables from the microwave and drain away any liquid from the dish.
- Distribute the vegetables evenly over the pizza.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly on top.
- Bake, uncovered, until the pizza begins to brown at the edges, 10-12 minutes.
- Cut into 4 wedges and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More