- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon
- Italian seasoning
- Parmesan cheese to sprinkle
- Add all ingredients (except) second parmesan cheese to breadmaker in order listed by your manufacturer.
- It is a good idea to put the garlic down inside the flour so it does not slow the yeast.
- Set breadmaker on dough setting.
- When complete, form two crusts on pizza pans, sprinkle with parmesan cheese, cover and let rise again.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and bake 5 to 10 minutes until light brown. Cool.
- Wrap tightly in foil and freeze.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More