- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon
- Italian seasoning
- Parmesan cheese to sprinkle
- Add all ingredients (except) second parmesan cheese to breadmaker in order listed by your manufacturer.
- It is a good idea to put the garlic down inside the flour so it does not slow the yeast.
- Set breadmaker on dough setting.
- When complete, form two crusts on pizza pans, sprinkle with parmesan cheese, cover and let rise again.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and bake 5 to 10 minutes until light brown. Cool.
- Wrap tightly in foil and freeze.