- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon
- Italian seasoning
- Parmesan cheese to sprinkle
- Add all ingredients (except) second parmesan cheese to breadmaker in order listed by your manufacturer.
- It is a good idea to put the garlic down inside the flour so it does not slow the yeast.
- Set breadmaker on dough setting.
- When complete, form two crusts on pizza pans, sprinkle with parmesan cheese, cover and let rise again.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and bake 5 to 10 minutes until light brown. Cool.
- Wrap tightly in foil and freeze.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More