- Cooking Time: 15 mins
- Servings: Makes 2 -12 in pizzas
- Preparation Time: 90 mins
- 1 ¼ cp warm water
- 1 pkg active dry yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 ½ cp flour
- 2 tsp cornmeal
- 1.Put ¼ cp warm water in bowl. Sprinkle yeast. Stir in sugar, let stand for 5 mins.
- 2.Add remaining water, oil and salt. Stir in flour until dough pulls away from the bowl.
- 3.Turn dough onto lightly floured surface. Kneed until smooth. Put dough in greased bowl and cover. Let rise until double.
- 4.Divide dough in half, roll to fit 2 12 in pizza pans. Put dough on greased and corn mealed pans and bake for 10 mins in 450 oven
- 5. Add toppings and put back into the oven until cheese has melted
NotesMy best friend's mom handed me this packet of cooking stuff her son had gotten, he didn't cook at all, so she thought I'd love it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More