- Cooking Time: 15 mins
- Servings: Makes 2 -12 in pizzas
- Preparation Time: 90 mins
- 1 ¼ cp warm water
- 1 pkg active dry yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 ½ cp flour
- 2 tsp cornmeal
- 1.Put ¼ cp warm water in bowl. Sprinkle yeast. Stir in sugar, let stand for 5 mins.
- 2.Add remaining water, oil and salt. Stir in flour until dough pulls away from the bowl.
- 3.Turn dough onto lightly floured surface. Kneed until smooth. Put dough in greased bowl and cover. Let rise until double.
- 4.Divide dough in half, roll to fit 2 12 in pizza pans. Put dough on greased and corn mealed pans and bake for 10 mins in 450 oven
- 5. Add toppings and put back into the oven until cheese has melted
NotesMy best friend's mom handed me this packet of cooking stuff her son had gotten, he didn't cook at all, so she thought I'd love it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Recipes for Vitality
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More