- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cups grated Parmesan, plus extra for garnishing
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups leftover spaghetti
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, milk and Parmesan. Season with salt and pepper. Add leftover spaghetti and combine well.
- In a large 10-inch non-stick skillet, heat extra-virgin olive oil over medium heat. Add spaghetti and egg mixture, spreading evenly and pressing down in pan. Cook until golden brown, about 8 minutes. Carefully invert onto plate, add a little more oil to the pan, and slide mixure back into skillet and cook the other side for 6 minutes. Turn out onto serving platter and cut into wedges and serve warm. Top with grated Parm, shredded cheese of your choice, and/or sauce.
- This is a great recipe for using up leftover spaghetti. It's also excellent to just make this way the first time, but the noodles seem to do better the second or third day after they've been in the fridge.
- I got this recipe several years ago from Jenny over at www.ljcfyi.com who got it from Giada De Laurentiis over on the Food Network. There is a longer recipe on the FN site which has sauce and a fancier way of cooking the pasta with it. I just like to use the leftover spaghetti and this part of the recipe as it is simpler and more versatile.
NotesThis is a great recipe for using up leftover spaghetti. It's also excellent to just make this way the first time, but the noodles seem to do better the second or third day after they've been in the fridge.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More