- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 jar of Ragu Pizza Sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni slices cut into quarters
- 1 bag of Fritos scoops
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Spread cream cheese evenly on bottom of a casserole dish (8x8ish is a good size). Microwaving the cream cheese helps make it spread easily.
- Pour and spread pizza sauce over cream cheese
- Sprinkle onion throughout the sauce and use the back of a wooden spoon to gently mix onion into the pizza sauce.
- Cover sauce with Mozz. cheese.
- Lay the pepperoni slice on pice by pice
- Bake at 425 for 15 minutes
- 8. Serve with Fritos.
NotesThis is a family favorite that makes an appearance at holiday gatherings of my husband's family. I got the recipe from his aunt and the first time I made it when we had a little party, every last bit of it was devoured and fast!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
The Best Baked Potato SoupSee More