- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 jar of Ragu Pizza Sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni slices cut into quarters
- 1 bag of Fritos scoops
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Spread cream cheese evenly on bottom of a casserole dish (8x8ish is a good size). Microwaving the cream cheese helps make it spread easily.
- Pour and spread pizza sauce over cream cheese
- Sprinkle onion throughout the sauce and use the back of a wooden spoon to gently mix onion into the pizza sauce.
- Cover sauce with Mozz. cheese.
- Lay the pepperoni slice on pice by pice
- Bake at 425 for 15 minutes
- 8. Serve with Fritos.
NotesThis is a family favorite that makes an appearance at holiday gatherings of my husband's family. I got the recipe from his aunt and the first time I made it when we had a little party, every last bit of it was devoured and fast!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More