- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 8 minutes
- •3 green onions, chopped
- •8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- •1 cup pizza sauce
- •8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- •1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- •1/4 teaspoon dired oregano
- •1 cup chopped pepperoni
- •tortilla chips or crackers for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Chop green onions with knife on cutting board. Set aside.
- Put cream cheese in a small bowl and beat with a fork until fluffy. Spread in an even layer in an ungreased 8-inch square glass baking dish.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over cream cheese.
- Top evenly with mozzarella and green onion.
- Sprinkle top with basil and oregano.
- Bake at 350˚F for 30 minutes until cheese is melted and top is light golden-brown.
- Using oven mitts, carefully remove baking dish from oven. Place on cooling rack.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with chips or crackers and enjoy!
NotesMy sister gave this to me, she makes the best pizza dip!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More