- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (14 oz.) pizza sauce
- 1/3 cup chopped onion (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup chopped mild pepper rings
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni
- corn chips
Preheat oven to 350°.
Press cream cheese into bottom of 9" glass pie plate.
Spread pizza sauce over cream cheese.
Layer remaining ingredients in the order listed above.
Bake for 25 minutes.
Serve with corn chips or your favorite crackers.
No Reviews at this time.