- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (14 oz.) pizza sauce
- 1/3 cup chopped onion (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup chopped mild pepper rings
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni
- corn chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Press cream cheese into bottom of 9" glass pie plate.
- Spread pizza sauce over cream cheese.
- Layer remaining ingredients in the order listed above.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve with corn chips or your favorite crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Simple Homemade Favorites
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More