- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (14 oz.) pizza sauce
- 1/3 cup chopped onion (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup chopped mild pepper rings
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni
- corn chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Press cream cheese into bottom of 9" glass pie plate.
- Spread pizza sauce over cream cheese.
- Layer remaining ingredients in the order listed above.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve with corn chips or your favorite crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More