- Cooking Time: 12–15
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 oz tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Soften cream cheese.
- Spread softened cream cheese in small 9" x 13” casserole or sauce baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix tomato sauce with garlic powder.
- Spread mixture on top of cream cheese.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and oregano on top of cream cheese.
- Bake at 350° F until golden brown and bubbly; approximately 12–15 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More