- Cooking Time: 12–15
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 oz tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Soften cream cheese.
- Spread softened cream cheese in small 9" x 13” casserole or sauce baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix tomato sauce with garlic powder.
- Spread mixture on top of cream cheese.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and oregano on top of cream cheese.
- Bake at 350° F until golden brown and bubbly; approximately 12–15 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More