- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/4 cups + 3 tbs flour
- 1/2 tspn active dry yeast
- 1/2 tspn sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup dry milk
- 1 cup warm water (120-130 degrees)
- Olive oil
- Combine water and yeast.
- Let sit until yeast comes alive.
- Whisk flour, sugar, salt, and flour together in a large bowl.
- Make a well in the center of the flour.
- Pour water and yeast mixture into the well. Slowly mix together.
- Mix until flour is just combined.
- Pour onto a lightly floured surface.
- Knead a couple of times into a ball.
- Oil the sides of a large clean bowl.
- Place dough in bowl.
- Oil top of dough.
- Cover w/plastic wrap for an hour or until double.
- Once risen, divide into 3 equal pieces. Roll or toss each ball into a 10 in pizza round.
- Top and place in an 500 degree or higher oven until ingrediants are bubbly and hot!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More