- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 teaspoon dry active yeast
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon warm water
- 1 cup unbleached flour
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside until it is creamy, about 15 minutes.
- Put flour, olive oil and salt in porcessor and spin to blend. Add yeast mixture and pulse until dough comes together.
- Pour out onto floured work surface and knead dough about 5 minutes. Allow dough to rise on lightly oiled baking sheet covered well. Let rise at room temperature until doubled, about 1 1/2 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More