- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 teaspoon dry active yeast
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon warm water
- 1 cup unbleached flour
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside until it is creamy, about 15 minutes.
- Put flour, olive oil and salt in porcessor and spin to blend. Add yeast mixture and pulse until dough comes together.
- Pour out onto floured work surface and knead dough about 5 minutes. Allow dough to rise on lightly oiled baking sheet covered well. Let rise at room temperature until doubled, about 1 1/2 hours.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Adventures in Cooking
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More