- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 oz fresh yeast
- 3/4 cup water, room temp
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 10 oz bread flour
- Dissolve the yeast in the water in a mixer bowl.
- Mix in the sugar, olive oil, salt and honey.
- Add the flour and knead witht he dough hook until the dough has an elastic consistency, about 10 minutes.
- Place the dough in an oiled bowl, cover and let rise until almost double.
- Place dough in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Bring dough to room temp when ready to use. Divide in half then roll and stretch to make your crusts.
NotesMakes about 1 pound, enough for two 10 inch crusts
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Gluten-Free and Delicious
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More