- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2, 20-oz dough balls
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 pint warm water
- 2 tsp dry yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 ounce olive oil
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 2 lbs high gluten flour
- Combine the water, yeast and sugar; let sit until it becomes a foamy mix (2 minutes or more usually).
- Add oil and salt; mix well.
- Gradually add flour to mix.
- Mix with dough hook for 8 minutes until dough pulls away from the mixing bowl.
- [It may be necessary to add more flour during mixing.]
- Cut dough into 20-ounce balls.
- Rub with olive oil and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Can be made with the Pizza Sauce in the Dips & Sauces section!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
The Naked Macaron
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More