- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2, 20-oz dough balls
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 pint warm water
- 2 tsp dry yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 ounce olive oil
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 2 lbs high gluten flour
- Combine the water, yeast and sugar; let sit until it becomes a foamy mix (2 minutes or more usually).
- Add oil and salt; mix well.
- Gradually add flour to mix.
- Mix with dough hook for 8 minutes until dough pulls away from the mixing bowl.
- [It may be necessary to add more flour during mixing.]
- Cut dough into 20-ounce balls.
- Rub with olive oil and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Can be made with the Pizza Sauce in the Dips & Sauces section!
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
A Falcon Feast
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More