- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans prepared pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fennel seed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 10 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1. Brown the chopped onion and beef together; drain grease off.
- 2. Add remaining ingredients and cook until cheese is melted.
- 3. Place in fondue pot and serve with toasted cubes of French bread.
- ** photo by boomette1 at flickr.
NotesRECIPE BY: ~Lainie~, recipezaar.com
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Short & Sweet
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More