- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans prepared pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fennel seed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 10 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1. Brown the chopped onion and beef together; drain grease off.
- 2. Add remaining ingredients and cook until cheese is melted.
- 3. Place in fondue pot and serve with toasted cubes of French bread.
- ** photo by boomette1 at flickr.
NotesRECIPE BY: ~Lainie~, recipezaar.com
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More