- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: Makes 4 to 6 servings
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 21 ounces cans pizza sauce with cheese - made fresh or canned
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder - more or less to suit your taste
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese -- grated
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese -- grated
- 1 each French bread loaf -- cubed
- Brown ground beef and onions.
- Drain off excess fat.
- Add pizza sauce, cornstarch, basil, oregano, and garlic powder.
- Stir well and bring to a boil.
- Simmer 5 minutes to blend flavors.
- Combine cheeses; stir in 1/3 at a time.
- When piping hot, pour into fondue pot and serve immediately.
- Note: This may be used as an appetizer or as a main dish
NotesWe love pizza in all ways. This is a recipe that was adapated from one I found online a very long time ago. It is VERY good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More