- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1cup chopped onion
- 2 jars (26 ounces each) meatless pasta sauce
- 4 ounces thinly sliced ham, finely chopped
- 1 package (3 ounces) sliced pepperoni, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1pound mozzarella cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 loaf Italian or French bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Cook sausage and onion in large skillet over medium-high heat, until sausage is browned, stirring to break up meat.
- Drain fat. Transfer sausage mixture to slow cooker.
- Stir in pasta sauce, ham, pepperoni and pepper flakes.
- Cover; cook on LOW 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve fondue with cheese and bread cubes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More