- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1cup chopped onion
- 2 jars (26 ounces each) meatless pasta sauce
- 4 ounces thinly sliced ham, finely chopped
- 1 package (3 ounces) sliced pepperoni, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1pound mozzarella cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 loaf Italian or French bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Cook sausage and onion in large skillet over medium-high heat, until sausage is browned, stirring to break up meat.
- Drain fat. Transfer sausage mixture to slow cooker.
- Stir in pasta sauce, ham, pepperoni and pepper flakes.
- Cover; cook on LOW 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve fondue with cheese and bread cubes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
The Social Cookbook
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More