- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 22
- Preparation Time: 25min
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1-1/2 teaspoons fennel seed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pizza sauce
- 2-1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- Breadsticks, bagel chips, baked pita chips and/or tortilla chips
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, mushrooms, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the cornstarch, fennel, oregano and garlic powder until blended. Stir in pizza sauce.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Gradually stir in cheeses until melted. Stir in olives.
- Transfer to a fondue pot or warmer and keep warm. Serve with breadsticks, bagel chips, pita chips and/or tortilla chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Foodie BabySee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More