- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 3 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- Add ingredients to machine bread pan in order as per manufacturer's instructions.
- Set to"dough" mode.
- Once completed place in 2-9x13 inch greased pans.
- Let rest in pans for 10-15 minutes.
- Add toppings of your choice.
- Bake 350 degrees F.
- Until done (Approximately 20 minutes, depending on your thickness of toppings).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More