- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 3 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- Add ingredients to machine bread pan in order as per manufacturer's instructions.
- Set to"dough" mode.
- Once completed place in 2-9x13 inch greased pans.
- Let rest in pans for 10-15 minutes.
- Add toppings of your choice.
- Bake 350 degrees F.
- Until done (Approximately 20 minutes, depending on your thickness of toppings).
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More