- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 whole bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until sauce starts to boil.
- Lower heat and simmer, covered,for 30 to 45 minutes or until it is as thick as you like it
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More