- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 whole bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until sauce starts to boil.
- Lower heat and simmer, covered,for 30 to 45 minutes or until it is as thick as you like it
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Recipes for Vitality
Sailstad Family CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More