- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24 pcs
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup flours
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups cubed pepperoni
- 1 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix together flour & milk.
- Add cheddar cheese, pepperoni and beaten egg. Mix well.
- Spray heavily mini-muffin pans with pan spray.
- Fill each cup with mixture (you can fill almost to the top) and bake at 375 for 20 minutes or till golden brown.
- (Note: I put foil on oven racks as these can get greasy and drip)
- Hint: Make a double batch, they disappear and are great the next day too!!
NotesBackground. Got this from a old friend in Stratford and have been making for years and are always a hit.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More