- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24 pcs
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup flours
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups cubed pepperoni
- 1 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix together flour & milk.
- Add cheddar cheese, pepperoni and beaten egg. Mix well.
- Spray heavily mini-muffin pans with pan spray.
- Fill each cup with mixture (you can fill almost to the top) and bake at 375 for 20 minutes or till golden brown.
- (Note: I put foil on oven racks as these can get greasy and drip)
- Hint: Make a double batch, they disappear and are great the next day too!!
NotesBackground. Got this from a old friend in Stratford and have been making for years and are always a hit.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More