- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24 pcs
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup flours
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups cubed pepperoni
- 1 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix together flour & milk.
- Add cheddar cheese, pepperoni and beaten egg. Mix well.
- Spray heavily mini-muffin pans with pan spray.
- Fill each cup with mixture (you can fill almost to the top) and bake at 375 for 20 minutes or till golden brown.
- (Note: I put foil on oven racks as these can get greasy and drip)
- Hint: Make a double batch, they disappear and are great the next day too!!
NotesBackground. Got this from a old friend in Stratford and have been making for years and are always a hit.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More