- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- English muffin cut in half.
- 2 Tablespoons pizza sauce per muffin half.
- 2 Tablespoons mozzarella cheese per muffin half.
- Any kind of pizza topping meat
- Ant kind of vegatable topping
- Cut english muffin in half.
- Place muffins on a cookie pan.
- Crust side down.
- Spoon pizza sauce (2 tbs per half) over muffin half.
- Top that with your choice of meat & veggies. Sprinkle cheese over the top of each.
- Place under broiler until cheese browns. About 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Let cool slightly and eat.
- Here is a few things you might use on your pizza,
- grated carrots, sliced mushrooms, chopped broccoli, pineapple chunks, chopped green or red peppers, sausage, hamburger, chicken, tuna, pepperoni, ham, bacon, or summer sausage.
NotesThese little pizzas are a quick snack. You can make one at a time, or as many as you like. Everybody can make what they like to eat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More