- English muffin cut in half.
- 2 Tablespoons pizza sauce per muffin half.
- 2 Tablespoons mozzarella cheese per muffin half.
- Any kind of pizza topping meat
- Ant kind of vegatable topping
Cut english muffin in half.
Place muffins on a cookie pan.
Crust side down.
Spoon pizza sauce (2 tbs per half) over muffin half.
Top that with your choice of meat & veggies. Sprinkle cheese over the top of each.
Place under broiler until cheese browns. About 5 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Let cool slightly and eat.
Here is a few things you might use on your pizza,
grated carrots, sliced mushrooms, chopped broccoli, pineapple chunks, chopped green or red peppers, sausage, hamburger, chicken, tuna, pepperoni, ham, bacon, or summer sausage.