- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 Tbs. pizza seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 4 cups lightly salted dry-roasted peanuts
- Heat oil in 12" skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in pizza seasoning and red pepper.
- Stir in peanuts.
- Cook about 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until
- peanuts are evenly coated and hot.
- Cool slightly.
- Serve warm or cool.
- Store tightly covered up to 3 weeks.
- Makes 4 cups.
For a new flavor, substitute chili powder for the pizza seasoning. If you don' have ground red pepper on hand, use 1/2 teaspoon red pepper sauce.
Keep these delicious nuts on hand as extra nibbles for parties. They also make a perfect last-minute gift.