- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs ground beef or ground venison
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (26 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 16 ounces rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 5 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (20 oz) or a mixture of mozzarella and an Italian blend shredded cheese
- 8 ounces sliced pepperoni, cut into quarter sections
- Brown ground beef, onion, garlic and seasoning in oil. Drain.
- Stir in pasta, spaghetti sauce, pepperoni and 3 cups cheese.
- Place mixture in 2 greased 9x13x2 inch baking pans. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
- Cover and freeze up to 3 months.
- To cook now: Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, until heated through.
- To bake frozen casserole: Thaw in refrigerator overnight and bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes, till hot.
NotesMakes TWO 9" x 13" casseroles
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More