PIZZA PASTA CASSEROLE
- 2 lbs ground beef or ground venison
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (26 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 16 ounces rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 5 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (20 oz) or a mixture of mozzarella and an Italian blend shredded cheese
- 8 ounces sliced pepperoni, cut into quarter sections
Brown ground beef, onion, garlic and seasoning in oil. Drain.
Stir in pasta, spaghetti sauce, pepperoni and 3 cups cheese.
Place mixture in 2 greased 9x13x2 inch baking pans. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
Cover and freeze up to 3 months.
To cook now: Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, until heated through.
To bake frozen casserole: Thaw in refrigerator overnight and bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes, till hot.