- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryVery good! Very simple.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 8-ounce package spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 28-ounce jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups (8oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Sliced pepperoni
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion until meat is no longer pink;
- drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce & pasta. Transfer to 13x9x2 inch
- baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Arrange pepperoni over the top.
- Bake casserole, uncovered at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until
- heated through.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Naked MacaronSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More