- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 8-ounce package spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 28-ounce jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups (8oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Sliced pepperoni
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion until meat is no longer pink;
- drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce & pasta. Transfer to 13x9x2 inch
- baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Arrange pepperoni over the top.
- Bake casserole, uncovered at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until
- heated through.
NotesVery good! Very simple.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Bueno Foods' Green Chile Chicken Stew
Tex Mex Potato LatkesSee More