PIZZA PASTA CASSEROLE
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 jars (28 ounces each) spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (16 ounces) spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces sliced pepperoni
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and pasta.
- Transfer to two greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dishes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Arrange pepperoni over the top.
- Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months.
- Bake the second casserole, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More