- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 jars (28 ounces each) spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (16 ounces) spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces sliced pepperoni
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and pasta.
- Transfer to two greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dishes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Arrange pepperoni over the top.
- Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months.
- Bake the second casserole, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Home cookingSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More