- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can of refrigerated biscuits (the larger biscuits, such as Grands)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzerella
- Favorite pizza toppings, (if using veggies such as peppers or onions, sautee them just a bit to get them soft)
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Separate biscuit dough. Roll out individual biscuits thinly. In center put about 1 TB pizza sauce. Add a bit of cheese, and a few pizza toppings.
- Bring one side of dough to meet the other side and seal edges by pressing a fork around edges. Brush the pocket with egg.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Watt's Cooking in PA?
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More