- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can of refrigerated biscuits (the larger biscuits, such as Grands)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzerella
- Favorite pizza toppings, (if using veggies such as peppers or onions, sautee them just a bit to get them soft)
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Separate biscuit dough. Roll out individual biscuits thinly. In center put about 1 TB pizza sauce. Add a bit of cheese, and a few pizza toppings.
- Bring one side of dough to meet the other side and seal edges by pressing a fork around edges. Brush the pocket with egg.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Italy or Bust
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More