- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 Rhodes Texas Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- favorite pizza toppings
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Roll or stretch roll into a 7X7-inch rectangle.
- Place about 1 teaspoon sauce in the middle of each rectangle.
- Top with your favorite pizza toppings.
- Fold each 5-inch side over the filling, to the middle and pinch all seams to seal.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet, seam side down.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350F 20 minutes or until golden brown.