- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- * 1 16-ounce bag store-bought pizza dough
- * 6 tablespoons fresh or jarred marinara sauce (such as Rao’s)
- * 6 store-bought turkey meatballs (such as Murray’s or Trader Joe’s)
- * 6 tablespoons shredded mozzarella
- * 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan
- * 1 egg
- * 1 teaspoon milk (any fat content)
- 1. Preheat oven to 375&Deg;F.
- 2. Roll the dough out about ¼ inch thick. Cut it into eighths (2 will be left over).
- 3. Grease a 6-cup muffin tin. Line each cup with a piece of dough, letting the excess hang over the sides.
- 4. Fill each with 1 tablespoon of sauce and 1 meatball. Divide the
- cheeses equally among the cups. 5. Gather each bit of excess dough up around the filling, pinching it together at the top.
- 6. Whisk the egg with the milk to make a wash. Brush it onto each pouch.
- 7. Bake until golden, 15 to 20 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Cooking for a CureSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More