- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- * 1 16-ounce bag store-bought pizza dough
- * 6 tablespoons fresh or jarred marinara sauce (such as Rao’s)
- * 6 store-bought turkey meatballs (such as Murray’s or Trader Joe’s)
- * 6 tablespoons shredded mozzarella
- * 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan
- * 1 egg
- * 1 teaspoon milk (any fat content)
1. Preheat oven to 375&Deg;F.
2. Roll the dough out about ¼ inch thick. Cut it into eighths (2 will be left over).
3. Grease a 6-cup muffin tin. Line each cup with a piece of dough, letting the excess hang over the sides.
4. Fill each with 1 tablespoon of sauce and 1 meatball. Divide the
cheeses equally among the cups. 5. Gather each bit of excess dough up around the filling, pinching it together at the top.
6. Whisk the egg with the milk to make a wash. Brush it onto each pouch.
7. Bake until golden, 15 to 20 minutes.