- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups cooked rice, white or brown
- 1 jar (14 oz) pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, divided
- sliced pepperoni
- 1 can (4 oz) sliced mushrooms, drained well
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Combine cooked rice with pizza sauce and spread in the bottom of a greased baking dish. Top with 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Create a layer with pepperoni slices, allowing for some overlap. Place mushrooms in an even layer over pepperoni. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake uncovered 15-20 minutes or until toppings are done. Let sit 5 minutes before serving. Cut into wedges or slices.
- Additional toppings can be added or substituted, depending on what you like on your pizza!
NotesI enjoy making dishes out of rice - it is so versatile. This one was inspired by a craving for pizza.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
The Naked MacaronSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More