- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups cooked rice, white or brown
- 1 jar (14 oz) pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, divided
- sliced pepperoni
- 1 can (4 oz) sliced mushrooms, drained well
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Combine cooked rice with pizza sauce and spread in the bottom of a greased baking dish. Top with 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Create a layer with pepperoni slices, allowing for some overlap. Place mushrooms in an even layer over pepperoni. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake uncovered 15-20 minutes or until toppings are done. Let sit 5 minutes before serving. Cut into wedges or slices.
- Additional toppings can be added or substituted, depending on what you like on your pizza!
NotesI enjoy making dishes out of rice - it is so versatile. This one was inspired by a craving for pizza.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More