- Cooking Time: 12 mins
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
- 8 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 8 cheese sticks cut in half
- 7 ounce package pepperoni slices
- marinara or ranch sauce for dipping, if desired
- Garlic Sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine 4 rolls and roll into a 12-inch circle. Repeat with remaining 4 rolls. Cut both circles into 8 wedges. Overlap 3 pepperoni slices onto the wide end of each wedge. Place one half of a cheese stick on top of the pepperoni. Starting at the wide end roll each wedge to point. Place point down on a sprayed baking sheet. Bake at 350°F 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- While rolls are baking, combine melted butter, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl. Brush rolls with sauce while still warm. Serve with marinara or ranch sauce, if desired.
NotesAll your favorite pizza ingredients rolled into a fun crescent shape. Perfect for dipping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More