- Cooking Time: 12 mins
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
- 8 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 8 cheese sticks cut in half
- 7 ounce package pepperoni slices
- marinara or ranch sauce for dipping, if desired
- Garlic Sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine 4 rolls and roll into a 12-inch circle.
- Repeat with remaining 4 rolls.
- Cut both circles into 8 wedges.
- Overlap 3 pepperoni slices onto the wide end of each wedge.
- Place one half of a cheese stick on top of the pepperoni.
- Starting at the wide end roll each wedge to point.
- Place point down on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- While rolls are baking, combine melted butter, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
- Brush rolls with sauce while still warm.
- Serve with marinara or ranch sauce, if desired.
NotesAll your favorite pizza ingredients rolled into a fun crescent shape. Perfect for dipping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Simple Homemade Favorites
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More