- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound macaroni, whole-wheat -- Spirals
- 1 can black olives -- drained
- 1 large green pepper -- diced
- 1 large tomato -- diced
- 1 large onion -- diced
- 1 small pepperoni slices
- 1 package Cheddar cheese -- Cracker Barrel
- 16 ounces Italian salad dressing – Good Seasons
- 1. Mix all ingredients together. Enjoy!
NotesI would never in a million years try this recipe UNTIL I had it at a super bowl party and omg, it's good. And easy! You have to try it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Raw Carrot Beet Ginger Salad
Honeydew Lime Soup
Deviled PotatoesSee More