- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16 oz sauce = 2 pizzas
- Preparation Time: 10
- 3 cups crushed tomato
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp fresh garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- ¾ tsp kosher salt
- ½ oz olive oil
- Blend all ingredients and refrigerate.
- Use 8 oz for a 20-ounce dough ball.
- Can be made with the Pizza Dough in the Breakfast & Breads section!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More