- Cooking Time: 25-30
- 1 loaf frozen bread, thawed
- 1 pkg. pepperoni
- 1 small pkg Velveeta cheese**, shredded
- 1/2 pound hot sausage, cook and
- 1 small green pepper, diced small
- 1 small onion, diced small
In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together and pat into a greased 9x13 inch pan.
There will be some ingredients left in the bowl afterwards, just pat it on top.
Let it rise for about an hour
Bake it for 25 to 30 minutes in a 350 oven.
NOTE: About the cheese...you can use any kind of cheese you'd like...example I have used Kraft's Pizza Blend and it's very good.