- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 loaf frozen bread, thawed
- 1 pkg. pepperoni
- 1 small pkg Velveeta cheese**, shredded
- 1/2 pound hot sausage, cook and
- 1 small green pepper, diced small
- 1 small onion, diced small
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together and pat into a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- There will be some ingredients left in the bowl afterwards, just pat it on top.
- Let it rise for about an hour
- Bake it for 25 to 30 minutes in a 350 oven.
NotesIt's funny how the recipe came about. I was going to make Pizza pin-wheels and all my ingredients kept falling out of the dough as I rolled it, so this is what I ended up with. It is Soooo good...I might have to make this tomorrow! ENJOY! :)
NOTE: About the cheese...you can use any kind of cheese you'd like...example I have used Kraft's Pizza Blend and it's very good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More