- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces dry elbow macaroni
- ½ pound Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- ½ cup half and half cream
- 6 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup marinara
- ¼ cup Panko Italian Style Crispy Bread Crumbs
- 32 pepperoni slices
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese (green container)
- Preheat broiler to 500°
- Boil macaroni according to package instructions. Drain.
- Cut Velveeta cheese and cream cheese into cubes. Add them to the same pot you used to boil the macaroni. Top the cheese with the drained macaroni followed with the half and half cream and butter. Simmer on low heat and stir well until cheese and butter have melted.
- Add marinara and mix well into macaroni mixture.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish and add macaroni mixture, spreading out evenly. Layer pepperoni, sprinkle bread crumbs and top with parmesan cheese.
- Place under broiler 2-3 minutes.
NotesThis dish was amazing! I made it on vacation and we gobbled it down! Everyone said that I have to start making it at home and I agree! Who doesn't love mac & cheese all jazzed up and ready to party? :)
The creaminess of the melted Velveeta and cream cheese was super! Add the half and half to the mixture and BINGO it's already perfect but there is still more to add! The Italian flare from the marinara, the crispiness of the bread crumbs, the zip from the pepperoni and topped off with parmesan, well, let's say, Awesome! The condo smelled fantastic! A great meal!